Why is it so important to clear trauma from your
body/mind system ?
Have you ever wished you could be more confident, self-assured, able to speak up and get what you want – safely and calmly? If so, this is for you.
We usually think of trauma as being something extreme, like rape, incest, molestation, abuse, honor killings, shock and PTSD from going through war.
But there’s a huge range of incidents that go on every day that we take so much for granted in our high-pressure lives that we don’t even consider them shock or trauma.
Here are a few.
DID YOU EVER…
- Break an arm or a leg
- Have any kind of surgery
- Get a tooth pulled or go through a root canal
- Have someone in the family or a friend suddenly die
- Go through a divorce – nasty or not
- Get diagnosed with a scary illness
- Get into a car wreck – even a small one
- Discover your partner was unfaithful to you
- Get bad news from someone
Those are all incidents that can put a huge dent in your energy field, and actually change your physical chemistry. Sometimes to the point of your not being able to function at all.
“I NEVER HAD ANY TRAUMA!”
You might think, “I’ve never had any trauma in my life. I’ve never been in war, or been assaulted or raped, or had anyone break into my house, or anyone hit me, so what else is there?”
You say you can’t remember a trauma happening to you?
HOW ABOUT THE TIME…
- the teacher (your mom, dad, sibling, peer…) criticized you, scolded you, told you to shut up or made fun of you … in front of everyone?
- when you were promised something that was really important to you, and the person didn’t come through?
- you watched thrillers or horror movies and jumped out of your seat or covered your eyes when intense scenes came on?
- Ever told you you were ugly or stupid?
- Told you were filthy, worthless or sinful?
- Mistreated you simply because you were a girl, or a woman or gay?
- Accused you of having an affair, when you weren’t?
- Been outright mean to you or bullied you?
“WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO REMEMBER THESE THINGS?”
I mean, really, isn’t it better to put them in the past and be done with them?
The problem is that your body’s cells remember.
If you try to push the thoughts, memories or feelings down, they come up – often at the most disastrous times – and you fall apart, scream and rage or blast someone with your temper, or make a critical, business-destroying mistake.
TRAUMA MUST BE CLEARED!
Having painful memories seated in your actual cellular structure dims your energy. Opportunities and challenges you might have been excited about facing suddenly become insurmountable obstacles.
And they build upon themselves, until you find yourself becoming more and more afraid to step out, stand up for yourself, speak up and live a passionate, fulfilling life.
What opportunities in life do you avoid because your fear numbs you out, or keeps you in anger or fear, rather than doing what you know it takes to attain the results you want?
Have you been able to get out in public and tell people about your passion, your company or your business? Or do you hope that, now that you have a wonderful website, you won’t have to do much else?
Have you been able to bring in as much money as you want? Or does your father having told you that of course you’ll fail at business keep you from being successful?
What happens if shock & trauma aren’t cleared from your system?
Did you know that when your body/mind system is over-stressed, you can’t think straight – if you can form a thought at all. Your memory becomes impaired. Your creativity is stifled.
The effects can range from having a muggy, cloudy or confused mind, feeling uncomfortable … to full-on inability to function…even catatonia.
EMOTIONAL & PSYCHOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS OF TRAUMA
- Shock, denial, or disbelief
- Anger, irritability, mood swings
- Guilt, shame, self-blame
- Feeling sad, hopeless, disconnected or numb
- Withdrawal from others, even though isolation makesthings worse.
- Confusion, difficulty concentrating; clear thinking isdifficult or impossible; foggy mind
- Anxiety and fear
- Despair, loss of self-esteem, and frequently depression
PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS OF TRAUMA:
- Insomnia or nightmares
- Being startled easily
- Racing heartbeat, chest constriction
- Physical aches and pains, muscle tension
- Irritability, edginess, agitation, impatience
HOW THIS AFFECTS YOUR LIFE:
- Having trouble functioning at home or work
- Unable to work, make money, or handle money well
- Suffering from severe fear, anxiety, or depression
- Unable to form close, satisfying relationships
- Experiencing terrifying memories, nightmares, or flashbacks
- Avoiding more and more things that remind you of the trauma
- Emotionally numb and disconnected from others
- Using alcohol or drugs to feel better
WANT TO CLEAR AWAY THE TRAUMA?
You can, you know. And it’s a whole lot easier than you probably believe right now.
I INVITE you to get the Audio recording from the Trauma Busting Teleclass!
so you can tap along and safely clear stress, shock and trauma from your system.
After listening, where you used to:
_____feel depressed and heavy… light will shine in as never before.
_____be embarrassed to speak up… you’ll be able to say what you want.
_____be afraid to take a stand… you’ll move forward with passion.
_____be confused… clarity and understanding will be.
You’ll come away feeling lighter, more self-assured and confident.
Trauma Buster Technique…
Research has shown that tapping literally changes brain chemistry by stimulating the flow of endorphins which result in mood and behavior shifts.
Cortisol levels are shown to fall when tapping is done while the sufferer is in an anxious or stressful state.
TBT Tapping helps modulate the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous systems, which is the mind-body’s natural response for de-stressing.
TBT is a powerful process for interrupting negative neurological patterns of thinking and therefore bringing about internal change.
Excellent results have been obtained using TBT for many diverse and difficult traumas. People have found TBT to be an extremely useful tool to use on their own.
DID YOU CATCH TBT EXPERT REHANA WEBSTER
ON DARING DREAMERS RADIO?
Please listen in and meet Rehana (and see some pictures of the amazingly courageous Rehana Webster as she treks deep into the wild mountains of Pakistan to help women and men get past the travesty of trauma.)
CLICK on the link below to hear Rehana as she reveals
how TBT works to give users such amazingly successful results!
EMAIL REHANA NOW for your session: Rehana@TraumaBusterTechnique.com